Last Updated: September , 2017
By continuing to use and access our Platforms, you hereby agree to be bound by this Policy. We also have a Terms and Conditions, which is incorporated into this Policy.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
- Any Information you provide to us when signing up for our services or any Information you provide to us thereafter, including name, address, telephone number, email address, birthdate, gender, passport number, preferred airport, redress control number, credit or debit card information (e.g., financial institution, credit /debit card number, credit/debit card security code), billing address, itinerary, and frequent flyer details.
- Information you provide to us, our employee, our agents, our contractors, or our sub-contractors related to your use of our Platforms. For quality and training purposes, as well as compliance purposes, we may monitor or records any conversations with you or anyone acting on your behalf.
- Information obtained about past and contemplated future transactions with us.
- Information we receive from third parties about you.
- Demographic and interest data collected through Google Analytics or a similar analytics system.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
- To provide you with services through our Platforms.
- To improve our Platforms and services.
- To find and process bookings.
- To store itinerary information.
- To display relevant advertisements and recommendations.
- To not display irrelevant advertisements and recommendations.
- To contact you regarding booking confirmations, billing information, customer service issues, to send alerts, to solicit reviews, to send promotional and informational messages.
- To measure traffic and usage trends on our Platforms, including webpages you visit, add-ons you use, and other information that assists us in improving our Platforms.
- For any other purpose for which you provide consent.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE THE INFORMATION
We may share, sell, rent, or trade your Information to the following third parties:
- Members of our corporate family (parents, subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies).
- Employees, contractors, subcontractors
- Business partners, such as travel providers (e.g., airlines, accommodations, parking facilities, rental car companies).
- Vendors that provide services to us.
- Financial institutions that provide us with capital.
- Payment network request.
- When disclosure is required under law. For example, we may share with law enforcement, government regulators, attorneys and their agents, when done through formal request, warrant, subpoena, discovery request, or any other manner required under law.
- Any potential investors, buyers, or intermediaries involved in such a process provided those parties enter into a nondisclosure agreement or some other agreement protecting your confidentiality.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
By agreeing to this Policy, you give us consent to contact you at the mailing address, telephone (cellular or landline) number, text/SMS number, email address, or fax number that you provide during the sign-up process or that you provide to use thereafter. Any such communications may be transactional, informational, or promotional in nature.
None of the aforementioned communications are a condition for using our Platforms (unless confirmation or deliver is required). If you wish to stop receiving any communications from us, please contact us at Support@koolintravel.com and let us know the type of communication you wish to stop receiving and the appropriate telephone number, email address, or other contact method to designate as restricted.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TOOLS
We and our designated third parties (including advertisers) may use several tracking tools, such as cookies, to collect usage and demographic data about you over time through our Platforms. Your browser may store cookies or other information on your computer in a small file.
We and our designated third parties (including advertisers) may also use software technology such as GIFs (e.g., web beacons or web bugs). These are placed in the code of a webpage or an email newsletter. When you access a partner site within our Platform, we may track your activity on that site.
We may use technologies to help determine your physical location, such IP address mapping, Wi-Fi, GPS signals, cell tower positioning, and other technologies to improve and personalize your experience.
DO NOT TRACK NOTIFICATIONS
While some web browsers may have a “Do Not Track” feature, we do not alter our behavior or change our services based upon receiving a “Do Not Track” request. Such a feature is the responsibility of the browser.
Our Platforms are not intended for children and therefore do not knowingly collect Information from children under the age of 13 years. If we become aware that a child under 13 years of age has provided us with Information, we shall take immediate steps to delete such Information.
The security of the Information is important to us, which is why we take measures to reasonably protect it. We limit access to Information we received to those third parties who we believe have a legitimate business or legal purpose to access such information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to keep Information safe. We also require companies and individuals working with and for us to protect such Information, and that they agree to use it only for limited and designated purposes.
MERGER OR ACQUISITION
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, we shall notify you with a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Information.
CONSENT TO INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER
Information we collect may be transferred, stored, or processed in any country in which we or our corporate family, third party service providers, or agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to any such transfer, storage, and processing of information.
We will retain your Information as long as we have a legitimate business purpose to do so. If you have any questions about your account with us or want us to no longer use your Information, contact us at Koolinbiz@gmail.com_. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, to the extent that it does not interfere with our use of your Information to comply with our legal and business obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce any agreements.
To opt out of tracking tools and online behavioral advertising, click here. This means that we will no longer use Information collected from your online activity collected by us or third parties acting on our behalf to improve our ability to advertise towards you. To be clear, this done mean that you will no longer receive any advertising from us or third parties; rather it means that any advertisements will not be based on your particular interests. Additionally, we may still collect Information for other purposes consistent with this Policy.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time and without prior notice. If we decide to change our Policy, we will conspicuously post a link to the updated Policy in places on our Website that we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what Information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. By continuing to our Platforms, you hereby consent to any such changes.
Koolin Enterprises, LLC
P.O. box 536172
Grand Prairie Tx 75053